How To Cook A Turkey

By: Cameron Lee- dictated to the parent volunteers in his 1st grade class! Enjoy!!You get a turkey at home for Thanksgiving dinner. The turkey will cost one million dollars and it is about this big (hold out arms as large as he can.) My mom will cook the turkey. She puts turkey legs on it and I don't know what she puts in it. I think she cooks it in the oven. She cooks it for 33 minutes. When it comes out the turkey legs are on it and it doesn't look like it has the feathers on it. It doesn't have any gobblers, feet, or head, they melted in the oven. Then you eat the turkey and you eat the turkey's legs. When the turkey is all gone, you can actually see his bone legs.





Comments

That is such a cute post. I use to love to do that with my kids and you wouldn't believe all the different ideas you could get from them. Got to love it. I also loved the loose tooth in your house. My dad use to do that to us-but I was more of a chicken. HOpe you had a great Thanksgiving with all your family. That's so fun to have them at your house.

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS