My Jason Boy

Last night while reading a book in our front room I heard Jason make a funny sound up stairs and then nothing. I thought if he needs me he'll come tell me. Well a little later I was walking up the stairs and there was Jason, right in the middle asleep. It's been a while since he's taken an afternoon nap, and he was probably just so pooped out he thought the stairs would do! I took him up and let him go to the bathroom to finish the job he'd already started in his sleep. He then said "Mom...I told you...I missed you!" Every sentence he starts with is "I told you-" even when he didn't mention it at all before. I gave him a hug and told him I missed him to and laid him in his bed. I love this little boy to death!!

Comments

Enriquez Family said…
thats cute! was he dreaming or something?
*~McGarys~* said…
thats so cute! They fun when they fall asleep anywhere you wouldn't think of:)

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS