The Door Did it!!

Tonight I bumped Cameron's already lose tooth and so it was really ready to come out! David tried to pull it out a few times with his fingers, but nothing. When David jokingly suggested to tie a string to his tooth and close the door to get it out Cameron got pretty excited about it and was willing to try. So I went and got the floss and David tied one end to the tooth and one end to the door. We all were commenting on how well Cameron was doing. Seriously, I couldn't believe it myself when he wasn't resisting!! One slam of the door and then we knew it came out when the tooth hit the back of the door. No crying from Cameron. He said it didn't even hurt! This tooth pulling thing is SO FUN!! Maybe the door thing will be tradition when it comes to loose teeth!!

I know what Cameron wants for Christmas this year!!

Comments

*~McGarys~* said…
How fun! Im in Primary and it so cute to see all the toothless smiles in my class. They are all about 7 and all there front teeth are gone. HEHE Can't wait to see you guys tonight. Ya nothing like getting away for a week:)
Jenks Family said…
when chad was younger my mom did that to his tooth and it DID NOT come out. I hurt really bad. I'm surprised that he let you.
Mikaela said…
That is so great he had a good experience in losing his tooth! Makes the next ones easier, hopefully! :) He looks super cute missing a tooth, too!
The McGary's said…
wow he is braver than me!! By the way your cousin is beautiful, sheesh. Have a great Thanksgiving.

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS