Water Park FUN!!

My sister, Alise came down for a surprise visit from Rexburg, ID yesterday. She came ready for a fun filled couple of days. After lunch today we went to the Oquirrh Park rec. center where they have a great water park about 10 mins. from our house. The kids LOVED it! When we got out of the car, the first thing that the kids saw was the big bucket of water dump down on a bunch of kids. Jason said, "I'm scared!" After carrying him over to the water he warmed up to it really quickly and was a fish after that. I was so glad. He is a lot more timid than the older ones and more shy. I'm happy that he enjoyed himself and played. That will make it even more fun the next time!

We never saw too much of Cameron and Melanie. Cameron was up the stairs to the slide and down the slide, and all over again. Melanie was busy doing what she does best, pretending to be a dog or cat...only this time in the water! I tell ya, if she could be anything other than a person she'd be a puppy or a kitty. She is too funny.

Alyssa absolutely loved the water with Keenan (Alise's boy). They had no fear of the water and loved every minute of it! Damon layed in the blow up toy in the water that was meant for Keenan, which actually worked out better anyway. This could be a great family outing place to go to for our family. Next time we will go with David. That will be fun!

Alise has more pictures of them in the water that I will have to get later! Now what to do tomorrow...



-Keenan and Alyssa enjoying some yummy CHEETOS!

Comments

Jenks Family said…
looks like you two are having a great time, i just love spending time with my sisters too. don't get into to much trouble
I'm so glad that you two are having a good time together. I absolutely love to soak in time with my sisters. They mean the world to me. It looks like that's a way fun waterpark and with this hot weather any water would feel good. Have fun!
Deborah Austin said…
How fun it is so fun to have family around. Sisters are the best!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS