Happy Birthday to YOU!!

Happy Birthday Alyssa!!
Alyssa turned 1 year old yesterday. I cannot believe how fast this past year has gone. Way to fast for my baby to grow up. I wish that she could stay small a little longer. She wants to be big so much though. She LOVES to be with her older sister and brothers! We love Alyssa so much and are so happy to have her in our home!

I love to:
crawl
crawl up stairs
walk along furniture

scream
get my way
jump on the tramp with Cameron, Melanie and Jason
suck my index fingerbe tickled
swing
be loved
give hugs
SMILE
be outside

We LOVE you Alyssa! Happy Birthday!!

Comments

5dollarFanatic said…
You'll have to let me know if she quits sucking on her index finger- that is Brooke's comfort and she does it to fall asleep. I was thinking that getting her teeth might help her to stop but well seeing your daughter with some makes me unsure of that theory!! lol. HAPPY ONE YEAR!!!
Oh how fun!! She is such a cute little girl. It's crazy how fast time can go. Happy Birthday Alyssa!!
Shanae said…
Happy Birthday cute little Alyssa!!
Looks like she is ONE happy girl! What a cutie.

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS