Come and Gone

Alise left today. We had a fun couple of days together. Yesterday after picking up her car (getting fixed) we went to the park. It was HOT, HOT, HOT!! It would have been another great day for the water park, but Alise had plans with a friend. After the park we went to McDonald's for an ice cream cone...YUMMY!! I got in a 2 hr. nap while Alise was gone visiting-which rarely happens!! It felt so good. Before Alise left we both vacuumed out our vehicles and now we both have clean cars, which always makes me happy! Thanks for the surprise trip down Alise, it was so much fun!

David is in California working on a job that's finishing up there. The plans were to come home today, but it won't be until tomorrow. If he gets home in time then he will be going on a scout camp out with his deacons. Is it bad to want him to get home a little later so he can be home with us and not on the campout?!

Our family is looking forward to going to Wa. for a Lee Reunion! We are so excited to see everyone and for the kids to play with their cousins! One more week!

Comments

Aleighy said…
I totally understand wanting your husband home and to yourself. I don't think you should feel guilty about that at all!

Thanks for reminding me about our camping trips. Everytime we go camping, I get reminded by BOTH our dads about the full moon! How embarrassing! I can't believe your dad still remembers!
Ashley Harris said…
Too fun! Have fun in WA at your family reunion and tell everyone I say hello! We have a reunion this weekend in SLC. Should be interesting to say the least!
I'm with you...hopefully David made it home late. I hate sharing Brian. :) I'm glad you had such a good time with Alise. It's funny how it doesn't take much more than just being with each other to enjoy every moment. I'm excited for you to go to WA again. We are missing Brian's family reunion. Totally bummed but I think we better not push it at this point.

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS