IT'S THE WEEKEND!!

It has been a great weekend for our family. We haven't done anything too exciting to talk about, but here it is anyway...

This morning David reminded me that he had 2 softball games, a double header. I like David to play ball, but he already plays it twice a week with 2 different teams and this one today is the team that isn't good at all. And David is gone so much with work and has a lot of late nights, I look forward to the weekends! I of course asked if he had to go or if he could stay home. So later he told me he had canceled the game so that he could be home with us. I then felt somewhat guilty about it until I found out that there wasn't enough guys to make a team anyway. Yeah!! So David got to do my "honey do-list". He changed 5 underground sprinklers that were buried to deep (and about that many more to go). Now if you're feeling bad that David had to work on my list and not play ball-don't! He was more than happy to do it because he went golfing yesterday AND had a guys night out with his friends and watched "I am Legend". A good trade off I'd say!

I went out tonight with 2 of my friends in our ward. We went to Kneaders for dinner and then went to watch the 2nd Narnia movie. I loved it as much as I did the first one. It's a great one and a feel good movie!

I'm enjoying that Alyssa is getting older and can go to sleep with out me at night. I don't worry as much and David is a good sport about taking care of the kids also.

Thanks, honey for all you do for me!! (I think some times I'm too spoiled by him...but I like it!)

Comments

Ashley Harris said…
Sounds good! Come August and September my honey-do list will be huge!! I just discovered Kneaders here in Yuma yesterday. Yummy!! Have a great day!!
I'm glad to know you liked that movie. I've been wanting to see it too. I'll have to make Brian take me.
Enriquez Family said…
Good for you for taking time for yuorself and going one a "girls" night!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS