Happy Father's Day Daddy!! We Love You!

If I would have known 10 years ago that my kids would be calling David Lee "daddy", I would have laughed out loud!! We hardly even talked to one another in High School. I do remember secret crushes for David (but what other girl didn't?) but was too shy to even talk to him! Oh have times changed!

I am so grateful and feel so fortunate to have married David. He makes me so happy and the kids just adore Him. He is everything I could have expected from a great husband and more. He always puts his family first and foremost, which is a lot of the reason why we are in Utah now.He was taught great values, has an awesome work ethic (too good sometimes) and is the kind of employee every employer hopes to have. I think the first time David's true colors shown through to me was when David owned his own cabinet business while at BYU. David, through the trials of being a business owner always made sure that he followed through with what he promised. He gave a 110% to everything he did. He always said he wanted to be true to his word and wanted for people to know that they could count on him. He never cut himself a pay check unless his partner knew about it and did the same, even when we REALLY needed it. He always plays by the rules, no matter what. I couldn't believe how honest he was sometimes. I knew then that I not only had a great husband, but a great man.

The best legacy he has given to his children is the gospel and his testimony of Jesus Christ. He has set such a great example by being worthy to have served a mission, marry in the temple so our family can be together forever and continuing to serve in the church. There is nothing that is more important than the gospel. Our children are truly blessed!
Thank you honey for all that you do for our family and me. You are so awesome and I admire you in so many ways. Thanks for choosing ME to marry!! I hope that our kids will follow in your footsteps and be a righteous leader and example as you were and still are to so many! We love you, Daddy and hope that you have a great Father's Day!

Comments

Mikaela said…
What a great post! Sounds like the same David I've always known. You guys are so happy, and I think it's great. Your kids are adorable too!

And btw, I had the biggest crush on David when I was in 3rd grade! LOL! Just thought I'd share. I think he was actually my first real crush....oh the good old days!
What a neat tribute to David. I'm still not quite sure if we have met yet but I would love to and love to spend time with you guys. You seem amazing. Hope you had a wonderful day! Tell David Happy Father's Day!
Enriquez Family said…
gushy gush! haha... you were the little peon in his eyes 10 years ago. You drooling and him stumbling over you, maybe an ugly betty in his eyes??
*~McGarys~* said…
How cute! I love reading about how family's are going to be together Forever because I love knowing that my family will also be doing the same:) Great Blog!! Oh and that movie ya gross!
Deborah Austin said…
What a good post, David did always seem like such a great guy you guys make a great pair, great parents!! It was fun reading.

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS