Cameron has graduated!!

Oh what a HAPPY DAY!! Cameron has graduated Kindergarten and is ready to start 1st grade. I cannot believe how fast it has gone the past year. Cameron absolutely LOVED school. He always would ask me what day it was tomorrow when I'd put him to bed at night. When I said he was going to school there was always a "Wahoo!" and when I said there wasn't school it was always "ah, man!"

Cameron had an excellent teacher, Mrs. Wilson. She was always so on top of things and sent home every week what was going on in class so the parents could help at home. I couldn't have asked for a better teacher. I was a bit apprehensive (to say the least) that Cameron would be way behind when the school year started. Cameron was never in preschool and so it was just me teaching him at home and so I was really worried that he would be behind. Luckily he was right up there with the other kids. Cameron worked really hard and even loved to do his homework. I'm so proud of Cameron and he has grown up so much in this past year! Congratulations, Cameron on a great 1st year of school! You did AWESOME and we are so proud of you!!

Comments

Mikaela said…
What a cute picture! I can't believe you have a 1st grader! Do you have year round school where you're at? I am a fan of year round school...in fact, I wish McKay was still in school...maybe that's why I miss year round. haha!
Enriquez Family said…
ah how cute! So you did decide to get the picture huh? You'll look back and be glad you did. I always am anyways. Memories!
So cute!!! That's always crazy to realize your first is growing up.
hey will you send me your email so I can add you. I am going private. Lame I know!

-Brooke
Anonymous said…
Very cute!! Crazy how fast it goes. Our Andrew graduated Kindergarten this year too and it was all I could do not to cry!
Susanna said…
I love the picture! He looks so much like David!
The McGary's said…
When I read that his teacher was MRs. Wilson I instantly thought of Denise the Menace:) His picture is so cute!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS