Not Always The Way You Hoped!

David's company is working on a job in Hilo, Hawaii and he went last October to visit the job site. Of course the first time to Hawaii for us both and it's WITHOUT me! So he promised me in January when the job was done, we'd go together. Well, January has come and gone and the job is just about done. (If anyone knows anything about construction-it's NEVER on time!) David left this morning at 5 am to go to the airport-destination, Hilo Hawaii! Of course WITHOUT me! So I'm glad that my parents are coming Saturday and Sunday so I won't be at church alone with 4 kids, like the last time!

David did say that Hawaii didn't sound as much fun anymore. I think he will change his mind though when we do go and we go to a beautiful island and work is not on his mind!!

So that's what I'm up to for the next 4 days, me and the kids hangin' out while my hubby is snorkeling, golfing and, oh yeah...working in Hawaii.

Comments

Enriquez Family said…
The life of a housewife huh? The boys get to play while the girls stay at home and tend to the kids like every day and night! Thats why I enjoy going to work out. I get to leave without the kids.
just doesn't seem fair does it? but someday when you go for FUN and NOT FOR WORK it will even better. if i know David, it would be hard to truly enjoy a "work vacation" with him and work on the brain!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS