HOT BIKERS!!

We have really enjoyed having my parents in town for the short stay. They arrived on Saturday night with Karl and Debbie Bleazard in their pickup with motorcycles in tow. We were a pit stop (room and board) for 2 nights and Sunday. We loved it! They left this morning and headed down to Bryce Canyon, Zion's Camp and what other stops they could find along the way. They will stop here again on their way home this weekend. YIPPEE!!Don't they look so CUTE!! They love taking road trips together on it, even if it's just into town for dinner. How fun is that?! David has always wanted a road bike and if I can look that good, and wear leather, I just might have to give in (when the kids are older of course!!)

Comments

Ashley Harris said…
Okay so seriously laughing my head off! SO funny to see one of my past YW leaders on a bike wearing leather too! Tell your mom she looks hot. LOL! Take care! ~ Ashley
Enriquez Family said…
HAHA! Mom and dad are so funny! I thoguht it was so funny that mom got chaps and boots for Mothers day! Whatever happened to flowers? hehe! Mom's a real biker now!!!!Next thing is she's gonna sew on her coat is the Wild Hogs!
5dollarFanatic said…
How much fun..It doesn't suprise me in the least!! Your family is so much fun and crazy I love it. I got to see your mom last weekend when i was up helping my mom out. She doesn't age at all..must be the side effects of biking. Just a theory.
The McGary's said…
how funny!! I guess if you have the right equipment it could be okay. I just imagine one sore rump and bugs in my teeth:)
That picture cracks me up. I had no idea your parents had a bike. Brian loves his motorcycle but luckily doesn't want a street bike quite yet. Isn't funny to see parents almost go through a mid-life crisis. My parents just bought an OLD Mustang they love to Cruise in. So fun!
Deborah Austin said…
I love it when Grandpa and Grandpa come and your parents are the coolest!!
Cory and Andrea said…
Look at your parents in their leather! LOVE IT! I absolutely love your mom! My mom swears she has the radar, for when they get home from their travels! She says the second they're home Tamlee is there! She's a wonderful woman!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS