Things have been going surprisingly well while David has been gone. When I talked to him last night on skype he told me I sounded great and that maybe he should leave more often. I told him no, that wasn't a good idea.

I have been getting myself up in the morning at 6 am to go running. Yes, I leave my kids home alone for about 15 mins. I tell them before bed that I am doing this and if they wake up and I'm not there to just climb in my bed and go back to sleep. So far they have all stayed asleep, not even knowing I am gone. So it has worked out great. I love getting in my exercise before the kids are awake. Along with that and getting myself ready every day it makes a world of difference of how I feel.

David sounds great when I talk to him. I have talked to him everyday so far. I was even emailed some videos that I watched today. They were fun to see. He really is enjoying it over there.

Comments

Andrea Lee said…
I just got caught up on all your July posts. You are such a great mom! and a good writer. I enjoy reading all of your posts. You're kids are too funny.
Glad David is doing so well and even more that you are hanging in there. I loved the kids first day of school pics. How exciting for them!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS