4th of July Vacation

Day 3

The Basin City Parade
Amazing
Tradition
Memories
Family
Candy
Hot

All these things describe the parade for me and they all were there this year. Except for the last one. It was NOT hot. It wasn't even 80 degrees! We brought sweatshirts for all the kids and they were put on immediately after sitting down. It really was that cool. We eventually shed the sweatshirts and felt the sun finally. It never got really warm though.
The kids waiting on the curb for the parade to start, bags in hand!
The boy cousins. They all stuck together!
The Nielson's on the other side of us. I love small towns!
Catching the candy!
Jenna did good and then finally gave out towards the end and had a nap.
Colby and Trisha
Tyson and Becky
Seth and Heather
Juan and Alise
The fire engine's honoring the recent fallen fire Chief, Chet Bauermeister.
Macy and Jenna. 5 Days apart in age. I see more fun memories for these 2 in the coming years.
The plans to go boating were thrown out the door thanks to the weather. The boys went paint balling and had a blast doing that. David and I got a date in that night after everyone went home. We went to the movie "Eclipse". First time we have seen the Twilight series in the theatre and not on redbox. We both liked it. It was fun to get out and be together for a couple of hours. We came home to my mom cleaning up throw up. Alyssa had thrown up 2xs while we were gone. Then again right after we cleaned up the 2nd mess. We thought maybe the flu but also wondered if it was to much junk food. Lots of candy, pop and chips that day with no restraints! Must have been the food because no one else got sick! David stayed home with her from church just to make sure.

I went to the blessing with the other kids and then we had a luncheon after at Colby's home. Didn't take the camera to either of those. We were talking about how fun it will be when all of the kids are teenagers. Since we all started our families quick, there won't be babies around forever! That seems weird that stage is coming to an end soon. I feel like that is all I know! The family gatherings are so much fun and we love to visit family!

Cameron exclaimed when he got out of the car in front of our house, "Home sweet Home! It's good to be Home!" I am glad he feels that way. I rather like our home too!

Comments

*~McGarys~* said…
It was so fun to have everyone home for the weekend. WE are exited for Thanksgiving to come around. Also I was hoping you could send me a cd of photos from the weekend. I would hate to not have any photos because my mind is so scatterd:)

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS