Sunday photo shoot

Melanie put on one of her school outfits today after church and asked me to take pictures. She then started clearing off the table and pulling my honey and wheat bucket over for props. All her poses were her idea. I just shot the picture! When she looked at the pictures of herself she said "I look like a teenager" very proudly! That is right up there with her asking me a couple of weeks ago, "Mom, how do you become famous?" This girl is growing up and maturing WAY to fast!






Yes, ALL the poses were her own idea!
Then of course the rest of the kids hammed it up for the camera!

A blankie and a finger, can't have one without the other!
Cameron's new BYU hat. This hat was his main "have to have for school" item. He wants to be just like his dad!
And a picture to send to David so he doesn't forget what we look like!! I talked to him 2xs Saturday and also today. He is having a blast in the Philippines! He is there with 2 other guys working with him. They met all their employees in person, saw their office, went to the temple, went site seeing, took 4 little kids that were following them around asking for money to McDonald's, had a karaoke party with their office people, took a boat out to another island, ate juicy delicious mango and getting very little sleep! It sounded like he had just the best day on Saturday. He said it is nothing like he has ever seen before, gorgeous! The other guys are taking photos and video and I can't wait to see them when he gets home! One more week!!

Comments

Those pictures crack me up. Yes, she definitely looks like a teenager. She is pretty just like her Mom. Glad David is having such a good time. Next time I'll come watch your kids while you go with him.
*~McGarys~* said…
I love her Boots! SOO CUTE! She is getting big thats for sure. I remember the first time I met Mel. She was only 2 then. Not you have 3 more baby's lol Love the photos.
P.S
I want to talk Colby into driving down there some day!
ALL of your kids are looking too grown up. And that photo shoot of Melanie, haha. She's so funny. She is totally...like 10 years old! I am coming to St. George this Sunday and won't be leaving until the 15t of August. Caleb will meet Jack and I out there after the first week, but I'm lucky enough to stay for 2. We want to take a road trip to Salt Lake and see you guys! When does David return? Maybe we will do it when he's there and we can all play!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS