Spring Cleaning-Outside

I LOVE yard work! It is very therapeutic for me! I would so much rather work outside than inside. We have had a very cool spring with a lot of rain and colder temperatures. Not great for a lot of playing outside, but all of the rain has really made my weeding a whole lot easier!! So, while tackling my flower bed out back I spied some broken robin eggs on the ground under one of the pine trees. When I looked up into the tree I found the nest, tipped on it's side. Melanie thought it was pretty cool and decided she was going to take it to show and tell next week. Does anyone else think nests are SO COOL? I can't believe how strong and tightly woven birds can make them. WOW!
She put it back in the tree until then. But she has let all her friends know of the nest!
Alyssa was my helper in her ballerina outfit and barbie shoes. As always she cracks me up!
LOVE THESE GIRLS!!

Comments

Scott & Ali said…
Alyssa seems like quite the firecracker. I love that!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS