Jenna is 4 months!

I am loving this age!! Jenna is such a happy baby. We are all enjoying her in our family. I can not imagine our family without Jenna. I took her to the doctor on Thursday. Here are her stats.

Weight: 13 lbs. 12 oz.
Height: 24.3 inches
Head: 40.7 cm.
Now, this is honestly what I thought when she was weighed and I saw it read 13 lbs 12 oz. "Oh no, something must be wrong with her! That is to small!!" Seriously, I almost had a panic attack. This is NOT one of my kids!! She gained less than a pound in 1 1/2 months! Well, when I came home to look at the stats of the other kids that I had kept records of I was right in my thinking. The closest one to Jenna's weight at this age was 17 lbs! Cameron was at the top at 4 months with a whopping 22 lbs!! Jenna is the first one to be on the growth chart at 60%. Wahoo!!
The kids just love to hold Jenna so I had to take a picture with all of them. They still can't get enough of her!



A funny story of Jenna while cooking breakfast in the morning last week:
Jenna was sitting in her bouncer being content. Next thing I know she had squirmed out of her bouncer and her whole body was on the ground with her head resting against the bottom of the bouncer. She wasn't crying, just had her arms flailing everywhere!! It was hilarious! The bouncer is the next thing to be put away soon. She really just likes to lay on her back on the ground.

Jenna is rolling from her belly to her back all of the time. Since she sleeps on her belly she will roll to her back a lot. When she is screaming in the crib after I have laid her down it is because she has flipped herself on to her back and can't turn back over to go to sleep.

Her gums on the bottom have 2 bumps in the front, showing the shape of 2 teeth. So in a few months she is going to have some new teeth!

I can't wait to see Jenna's personality come through even more in a few more months!

Comments

How exciting!! She is such a cute little baby, but all your kids are. I love to see them all loving on Jenna. How lucky for you!
smcgary said…
She is taking after her mom. She'll be walking at 9 months, just like you did. Time is marching right along. First it's two teeth, then it's two dates. :) You are such a good mom. Your job chart idea looks like a winner.

Love
Mom

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS