FUN NIGHT-

What a fun night! Melanie and I went out just her and I. I am in charge of our Super Saturday's craft night for church and I am showing how to make beaded watches. Which are so fun and addicting by the way! I bought Melanie a watch face and so we went down to "The Bead Fairy" and bought all sorts of fun beads for her bracelet part. Melanie LOVED it! She felt so special and was so excited.

When we left at 6:15, Cameron had his swimsuit on in hopes of going in the hot tub that I had just cleaned. I left that up to David. When we got back at 8, Cameron was still in his swimsuit, still waiting to go. So the rest of them got their swimsuits on and went hot tubing for 15 mins. I wouldn't let Alyssa get in because I was not going in and wasn't going to freeze watching her. So maybe tomorrow when it's warm. They loved it. When I went out with the towels to wrap them up I realized something and I freaked out! I totally forgot about Jason having tubes in his ears and didn't cover them!!! He is really timid about the water and his hair wasn't wet. But I'm sure water got in!! Time will tell? I felt horrible!!
After getting the kids in bed, Melanie got to stay up to make her watch. It was so fun to make that with her. She kept saying how fun it was. When Jason kept trying to come down she was adamant that he had to be in bed. It was her time! She loved how it turned out and I was excited about it also. Who cares that she can't tell time! She has a cute watch!!
The pictures are not good quality on my camera, but it is adorable. There are silver flowers and butterfly beads as well as pink and white and silver balls. I love that Melanie is getting older and is getting in to things that I like to do.
I LOVE HAVING DAUGHTERS!!

Comments

Enriquez Family said…
Oh I love it! It's so cute! Im so glad she got to have "her" time!
How fun. It would be fun to have a daughter. That might mean I would have to get crafty though. :) I love those bracelets and should learn to make a few new bands for myself. Love the Vampire pics too!
5dollarFanatic said…
You should post directions on how to make those-the ladies in my ward keep talking about how cute they are-I need to make a few for my friends.
LOVE the new watch! I'm ordering mine this weekend
Jenks Family said…
Madalyn loves to make them also. She has done 3, and a few necklaces

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS