costume part #2

Yesterday I made this hat. I had more fun with it than the dress. I think because I was able to be more creative with it. I bought 2 different patterns that had hats and mixed the two. One pattern was for the bill and the other was for the top. I made up my own leaves and stem. After it was all done I decided to put on the dots. I used double sided fusable web, anti fray on the edges and then ironed them on. I'm sure it took WAY longer than I would of thought, but now it looks more like a strawberry!

Comments

Enriquez Family said…
LOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEEEEE IT!
Jenks Family said…
How about you make another one and sent it my way :0 soooo cute
The McGary's said…
You are far too gifted and talented! Why can't I have an ounce of that. I love it!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS