30 WEEKS

Today I am starting week 30. I really can't believe that. It makes me excited. I had Cameron take a picture of me. I thought I'd post a picture at 30 weeks. Well, after looking at them it was pretty depressing. SO, needless to say I am pregnant and can see where all of this weight gain is going. And it's not just to the belly. I don't know why looking in the mirror and seeing a picture are so different! Oh, well. I will just chalk it up to a healthy baby!!

This month has gone a lot slower probably because the kids are out of school and the days seem a little longer. But that is all going to change with all of the upcoming holidays. I am getting so excited to see this little girl that has been very active in my belly. I feel very ready for her. Yes, I still need to get a few things like a car seat, but mentally I am ready. I have loved having a little break with this one and I think I will enjoy the baby stage a little more this time around.

I have decided that having a baby in December is not a good time when I have SO MANY things I want to make for her. I would love to make a soft snugly blanket, little shoes that I have seen, finish quilting the quilts I'm making all 3 girls, sew the blessing dress I fell in love with and make cute little girls hair bows and flowers to go on these cute heads I have running around here. But Christmas is in the back of my mind and I am MAKING myself be patient! So maybe some of those will have to wait. But I am just so in the crafting mood lately.

So here is to the last 10 weeks! Hooray!!

Comments

Wow!!! That seems to have gone fast for me and with the holidays it will seem you will have a baby before we know it. How fun. Have you thought of any fun names???
Jenks Family said…
Thanks the spacers came today, i think they ill work great. I hope you got my check.
*~McGarys~* said…
Hey I didn't see a photo? LOL
The McGary's said…
I bet you look way better than you think:) I can't believe you are already 30 weeks, it goes by so much faster when you never see the person.

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS