Enrichment Craft Night

One of these days I will go to Enrichment and completely enjoy a night away from the kids and home and be uplifted with out the stress. Until then, I will be the one in charge running the show so OTHERS can enjoy a night away with out the stress. Last night we had our craft night at church. Usually known as Super Saturday, but for some reason we never do it on a Saturday. Something with the scheduling of the building? We enjoyed lots of delicious soup that people brought, rolls and cinnamon rolls that I spent the day of making. It was a lot of fun and it looked like everyone was able to finish their projects. It's always good to go home and show the family what you did and so I was happy about that.

75 cinnamon rolls ready to go! I taught a beaded watch class and then taught how to make cinnamon rolls. It was a busy night. I didn't have much time to sit down and ate my bowl of soup between helping people. It was a fun night and as much as I look forward to these things, I am always glad they are over. Next week I will get to start the projects I signed up to do!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS