Will the Snot ever END?!

Jason's nose has NOT let up, until we get out of town! When we went to WA the beginning of February I didn't wipe Jason's nose, that I can remember, at all. Come home and it's been running ever since. Went to St. George for the night and a day and no runs with the nose. Get home and it is back instantly. Is it inside, outside or what? I'm sure new carpet would help since I don't know what was in here before us and maybe the cats Melanie USED to have had something to do with it, but I don't know for sure since they didn't live inside. Oh boy, the Kleenex's and toilet paper are racking up the grocery bill!

Comments

Poor boy probably has allergies. Your trip to St. George looked like a lot of fun and I'm so glad you made it to the dedication. Brian and I should have been smart and did something like that.
Mikaela said…
Yeah, allergies is my guess. McKay has some (surprise, surprise, since both his parents do) and the dr said to try OTC claritin...you can get it in liquid form and generic! You could at least try it and see....Also, when I go to Connell, mine get worse than anywhere else. I'm sure it's just because I lived there for the longest. It's weird how they acclimate, but they do!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS