Catch up Day

Well, since yesterday I had no desire to do ANYTHING, I got nothing accomplished but food in the kids' mouth. How is that for a lazy day?! I'm embarrassed to admit that I didn't even get out of my pajamas ALL DAY LONG! Pretty sad when at 4 pm one of your kids has to ask you why you are still in your pajamas. I know, no shower. But it was just one of those days! I didn't want to do anything, so I didn't. Well today is catch up day-dishes, laundry, clean, clean, clean. Which is okay because today I am in the mood for it!

This weekend we get to see David's parents in town. That should be fun to get together with them and hang out with David's siblings that are in UT. Surprisingly enough, we don't see either David's sister or brother's families very often although we live less than an hour away. I guess that's life though. Hopefully someday we can live closer to fill the gap a little. So the kids are really excited to see Grandpa and Grandma Lee.

ALSO, the kids broke my camera. Actually it was either Alyssa or Cameron, since they were the ones playing with it. SO, another thing to buy that's adding on to the long list of broken things. My disposal in my sink went out several weeks back and I'm waiting for that tax return to come before we replace it. I guess you could put me on the broken list too. I am taking a break from the tread mill to rest my sore foot. I think it's sprained or something. Our stairs aren't helping it to get any better though! I'm going crazy not working out!!!!

Comments

Honestly everyone needs days like that. Unfortunately I think I take them too often. Sorry about the camera. That stinks! Have fun with your in-laws this weekend.

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS