Company

This weekend David's parents came into town. We met them in Provo at an all you can eat Brazilian Grill, Tucano's on Friday night. Yummy food!! It's been a long time since I've over eaten like that and it reminds me why I don't! But food that good is hard to pass up. Then they came to our house Saturday night and came to church with us before heading back to WA. It was great to see them. The kids laid down their sleeping bags next to grandpa and grandma's bed and had a sleep over. That's a favorite with the kids! Cameron cried when they left. A few hours with them just wasn't enough time!I got a clean house out of it! I am a maniac cleaner when company comes. Probably because I don't keep up on it as well the rest of the time?! Oh well, it was worth it! I'm hoping this week to get outside and clean up my flower beds and prune my roses. I'm looking forward to warm weather.

(Our camera is still broken, so no pics of this weekend!)

Comments

*~McGarys~* said…
We have been wanting to go eat there with you guys:) There is a place like that in CO that Colby LOVES!!! We have to eat there every time that we are in town. It is well worth the money and the food is amazing. Glade that you got to see his parents it's always nice to see family. And it's always nice to have a super clean house.
I am glad someone else out there is crazy about cleaning when company comes. I am a complete NUT. But Kris had to learn that if anyone asks if you cleaned you say NOPE! It is always like this...;)
Enriquez Family said…
Ahh I have been getting the itch to go and visit you! Last time I went it just wasnt enough time! hmm... I wanna work in flower beds too. I miss the dirt! I wanna eat some good food like that, that i dont have to make!
*~McGarys~* said…
Thats nice to have! I lost all my friends when I moved to WA:( I just haven;t found a really good one yet. lol
Enriquez Family said…
am i considered your bestie kira?? oh i hope so! cant wait to come and see you next month! im already counting down!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS