We're not WeiRd or AnYtHiNg!!

Look what Cameron brought home from school!!:

Comments

Enriquez Family said…
Cutte cute cute! Who would of known a kids woulod love underwear as much. mmm.... well im been so dumb. I have the blog thing so that when people update I can see it, well your doesnt show up so i thiunkj you dont update! well i finally looked and check it out! you've blogged. my bad! see ya in a day or two! and melanie in her soccer uniform reminds me on me when I played. I can't wait for Keenan to play. I need a girl kira!
Jenks Family said…
Silly kids, madalyn thought the glasses were cool. about the fence, we have one it just doesn't go around where the kids ride their bikes.
No we dont' think you're weird-just a bunch of cute kids. And I love the underwear story. You have to admit we all have a favorite pair. :)
Mikaela said…
Okay, my mom does a calendar every year for us (12 kids, 12 months, it works out pretty well) and my brother Laron's wife, Sonja, did a page (we each do a scrapbooking page the makes up the calendar) where each of them in the family was wearing some funny goggles...this reminded me of that. You should do a page! haha!

I too love the underwear story...at least Jason knows which ones are clean so he can snuggle! lol

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS