Random and Weird facts about ME!

This tag came from Ashley Harris!


These kind of tags make me feel so vulnerable!! I guess that's what a blog is anyway, right?!


1. I HAVE to have the toilet seats down (and flushed)!! I can't stand it up and open waiting for things to fall in it! This important necessity can be seen after this happened: I was looking everywhere for the lid to the toothpaste the other day when where must I find it? Yes, it had fallen in the toilet and I had to fish it out and throw it away! GROSS!!! Obviously keeping the lid down isn't a high priority on everyone else's list around here.

2. I can have piles build up on my dresser, counter, and desk for weeks and it doesn't bother me. But then one day I will just have the urge to really clean and clear everything off. It will stay clean for maybe a week after which things will pile up and the cycle starts all over again!! So annoying that I don't like to clean all day long!!

3. I am more of a procrastinator than I ever thought I was since being married. I usually wait to the last day and then am running around like a mad women because I waited. This usually happens when we go on trips or someone is coming over. I know the house will be a mess the next day so I wait till the day of to try to scrub the floors, clean the bathrooms, vacuum, pick up toys, have the groceries done, packed, laundry...you get the idea. There are only so many hours in a day!

4. I like to take my shower and get ready for the day AFTER all the cleaning is done around the house. I can't stand to clean when I have good clothes on! So if I get ready before the house is clean (which is usually before 11 AM) then I have a messy house the rest of the day! Which leads to #5...

5. I can't be in the shower longer than 10 mins. and getting to 10 is only if I have to shave my legs!! I think it's because when I was a teenager my Dad would always yell behind the door when I was in the shower "Hurry up, your taking all the hot water!" Thanks, Dad!! And now the reason is because my kids usually walk in while needing something important like the t.v. channel changed or something that obviously can't wait!

6. I like things planned. If I don't know the plans I'm nervous the whole time. I don't like the "unexpected!" I don't go with the flow very well.

7. I'm content to be with just my family. I like being at home and like it when my kids are close by! If you call, you can usually count on me answering it!

I tag: Anyone that would like to let it all out!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Awww Kira, you're such a good sport. I totally here ya on the shower thing. Crazy amazing what moms can accomplish!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS