Underwear

I just have to laugh every time I see Jason and his underwear. Yes, he carries them around deciding which one to wear and will ask me sometimes what one to choose. Knowing red is his favorite and knowing he has already decided in his head which one to wear, I always say red after which he will respond, "yeah, red!" He has his "special" underwear that he just loves! Spider man is the underwear of choice for him! And each spider man is red!! He has others- sponge bob, thomas the train, and just plain color but those are used only if spider man is in need of a wash. He usually changes underwear every time he goes to the bathroom. I wash a lot of underwear around here!

So yesterday I looked over the couch and I saw Jason had his underwear all lined up on the couch and he was snuggling the spider man underwear while watching a movie! I didn't know underwear were so huggable! Life's good when you know where your underwear are!!
I just had to get a picture and he gave me the thumbs up!

Comments

Scott and Kelli said…
That is way too funny. What did kids ever do without characters on their underwear??!
that is a cute story!! A future girlfriend will have a good laugh!
Hauni said…
This is hilarious! I hope one day (soon) Max is that excited about underwear!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS