Tagged- 4th Picture

I was tagged by Marcie. The name of the game is that you have to post your fourth picture from your fourth picture file.

I had to laugh and wonder what picture that was for me. I wasn't too surprised when I saw this because my kids are always grabbing my camera and taking as many pictures as possible. This was from 2 Sundays back when we had over some family for dinner at our house-Chris and Andrea, Becca and Caleb. (No he's not fat, his back is just arched funny against the stairs!)I got even a bigger kick out of the 5th picture though:

Sorry Chris, had to post it!

I tag: Candace, Alise, Trisha, Jilayne!

Comments

marciekoch said…
you're a good sport...with some pretty funny pictures! :)
The McGary's said…
those are great!! The 5th picture is by far the funniest one I have seen yet on all of these fourth picture tags:)

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS