More Than Pretty Girls?

Yesterday I got to enjoy a nice Sunday afternoon nap. Melanie was in our room lying next to me because she wanted ice cream and I told her not until I woke up. So she was being patient and lying next to me in bed. David was on the other side of me and he rolled over and said;

David: Do you know I love mommy more than anything in the whole world?

Melanie: Do you love her more than pretty girls?

David: (laughing) Yes, Melanie.

I'm so glad that David loves me more than pretty girls. I guess that he just got a plain Jane??! Thanks Melanie for letting my secret out! Our cute Melanie always has some type of inquisitive question that we always wonder where they come from!

Comments

*~McGarys~* said…
lol Mel is so cute! Yes his hair looks like that all by itself. :) i have fuzzy ducky haired boys:p
Scott and Kelli said…
oh how funny. Kids always say the funniest things!
sorry, i don't think you fit into the "plain jane" category! but i definitely have been there. i still remember the day when kiya asked me "mommy? you "uggie"? why you not pretty like me?"

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS