Hot Tub Fun!

When we bought our home 2 years ago it included a new hot tub in the back yard. We enjoyed it for the first year. I think I went in it a few times. David got to enjoy it more than me since I was pregnant with Alyssa. We weren't sure how to drain it and then winter rolled around and pretty soon we just forgot about it. Every now and then we'd bring it up on how we needed to drain it, but then it was brushed aside and forgotten. Well, after mowing the yard last week I'd had enough and hooked up the hose to the drain and was determined to figure it out! We'd called several local spa companies and nobody had heard of our hot tub, a Dynasty. So David looked up the owners manual online and ta-dah! A few hours later the tub was drained and ready to clean. It REALLY needed a cleaning. I went to the spa store to pick up some cleaning products. After getting home, the kids and I put on our swim suits and went to work. We scrubbed it sparkly clean. Then came the filters. They were worse than the tub itself and needed to be replaced. So back to the spa store to pick up new filters.










Monday night, for our Family Home Evening, we went swimming in the hot tub for the first time in almost a year! The kids absolutely LOVED it!! I say swimming because that is what we did. You can't relax when there's 4 kids in with you. Cameron and Melanie have been in it every day since. How can it not be fun when it's bath water temperatures!! We are so happy to have it clean and enjoy some family fun!










So, if there are any weary travelers needing a nice place to relax after a long trip from WA (hint, hint) I'm pretty sure we have room for ya!

**I know this one is sideways, but I just wanted to show you Alyssa's wrinkly, raisin feet!














Comments

*~McGarys~* said…
How fun! I can't wait to get into a hot tub again. Ugh the relaxation of warm bubbled water:) We still need to find time before winter comes to come see your family. We need Lee fix. lol hope that everything is going well.
OH, so much fun!! I wish I would have know-I would have stopped!:)
How fun! We had a hot tub growing up and I think it was more like a pool-just like you said. You never know even though we're not from WA we might need to come out for a relaxing soak too. :)
Enriquez Family said…
Ahn how fun, and it looks brand new! You clean it very well

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS