The Trade

We finally did it!  We are in debt with a car again but we are SAFE!  This was such a hard decision for me.  Especially since our van was paid for but it kept having more and more problems and the costs to fix them were adding up.  It didn’t make sense to dump thousands of dollars into the minivan when we weren’t going to keep it much longer anyway.  I have LOVED having a minivan up until this point.  It was the perfect family vehicle for our family when we bought it 7 years ago.  I loved the automatic sliding doors, easy to park, fitted 8 people, etc.  But after moving onto the hill, I was worried if I would make it up this winter.  We put on over 110,000 miles ourselves on it and traded it in with over 142,000 miles.  And the fact that I drove 1.5 summers with this thing WITHOUT air conditioning (a full summer prego), yah I would say I deserve to drive down the freeway with the windows rolled UP!  Goodbye Honda Odyssey!  You were good to us but I won’t miss you!

Boston Scot 001

Hello Yukon XL!

October 2014 157

Comments

Yay on a new car. Always such a fun feeling.

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS