Last Weeks of Pregnancy

Here I am at 37 weeks:

October 2014 069

Jenna and I have been enjoying a few outings alone before this new little guy arrives.  One morning she broke bread up and put it in a bag and said she wanted to feed the ducks.  So on our way to run other errands we stopped by a hobby farm at someone’s house in Springville.  A worker let her feed the baby kangaroo too which was awesome!

October 2014 077October 2014 080October 2014 082October 2014 083

Here I am, 40 weeks tomorrow!  We had to get to Jaker’s Pumpkin Patch before it was to late!  She loved picking out a pumpkin and playing on the fun things there before Preschool.  I am really, really going to miss just her and I.  She is quite the talker in the car and can talk non-stop the whole time.  Soaking up these last few days with her!  She is going to be the BEST big sister.  She talks about her new brother all the time and can’t wait to see what he looks like.  4 days ago at my dr. appt. I was dilated to a 3.5 but baby was still high.  I got a few things I would still like to get done before baby comes but for the most part I am ready for him!

October 2014 163October 2014 165October 2014 166October 2014 168

Comments

Wait what? 40 weeks already? You don't look that far along at all. Infact you hardly look prego in that picture with Jenna. I swell and spread all over the place. haha! What should I expect from you....perfect and gorgeous as always. It's such a weird feeling to make that transition but so fun. Hope all goes well. I can't wait to see him. Good luck!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS