Basement is Finished!!!

I LOVE having a house completely finished!  Finally!!  It has been 8 years since we have lived in a house that has every room completely done!  It took a long time (1.5 months) and a LOT of late nights to get 2 bedrooms and a craft/playroom done.  But it is all worth it because they turned out beautiful!  Still working on the decorating but it is coming along.  Here is a cute desk David built Melanie before the painter came.  She can do homework here, makeup in a couple more years and her hair.  I got ready in my room when I was a teenager because I shared a bathroom with 4 other people.  I knew with Melanie sharing a small bathroom with the boys she would need her own spot soon.  Luckily the wall had this perfect nook for a desk!  The zebra chair was a lucky find on KSL!  I love her tufted headboard that looks more like a teenager’s room too.  This is the perfect room for her to grow into!

October 2014 148October 2014 149

Comments

Your house is looking darling and OH.MY.GOODNESS you keep so busy! Superwoman!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS