Pregnancy So Far

I don’t mean to be a complainer but this pregnancy thing is over rated!  Maybe because I have done this so many times the excitement of each new thing is gone.  I am really in that “fat” stage.  Nothing is really fitting except for big shirts.  My pants are all to tight and the belly is starting to get in the way at the gym.  BUT other than that I have no complaints.  I have been super blessed with not being sick and still being able to go to the gym and performing well.  The baby has been moving around and I have been able to feel him/her moving a bit.  It will be fun for the kids to feel the baby kicking in my belly in a few more months.  With David being gone to the Philippines I had to move my Ultrasound back a weekSad smile .  So in 2 weeks we find out if this baby is a “he” or a “she”.  I might be going back and deleting this after the ultrasound if it is not a boy but we are ALL hoping for a boy!  Even the girls want a little brother.  I want no more drama than I already have in the house!  3 girls is enough for me and it will have been 9 years since I had a little baby boy around here and I am ready!  Whatever this child is I know he/she is persistent and patient!!

7.5 Weeks

2014 phone pics 350

16.5 Weeks

April and May 2014 017

Comments

The McGary's said…
I haven't been pregnant six times just five but I have felt that way this time. Except for feeling good because I am far from that but the excitement for each stage is different from round one😊. I was excited to feel baby but other than that, I just want the baby in my arms😊

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS