Mother’s Day

Sometimes you get a glimpse at how amazingly awesome your kids are!  That was me on Mother’s Day this year.  David left THE DAY BEFORE MOTHER’S DAY!!  How rude!  But that didn’t stop the kids from spoiling me!  I have to admit that the kids have done a lot the past couple years now that they are older.  But this year they had no Dad telling them what to do.  Melanie woke up and made me breakfast!  Crumb Cake, Eggs, strawberries and orange juice.  They all came in to my bedroom bearing gifts that they had made at school or at home.  They are all so thoughtful and it made my mommy heart happy!  I didn’t have to unload or do the dishes because the kids did them!  I did make dinner but that was easy!  We had BBQ steaks and chicken, fruit salad and jell-o that Jenna made.  I made cake for FHE that night and it was just a good day all around! 

April and May 2014 046

David didn’t leave me with nothing.  He was feeling terrible he was leaving and missing an important day for me.  So he was super generous and gave me money which was just enough to add to my birthday money I was saving to buy a new Bernina sewing machine.  It is dreamy!  Thanks babe!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS