Jenna’s First Real Haircut

A few weeks ago I noticed that Jenna had parts of her hair cut when we were eating dinner.  She had the front of her hair up in a high pony tail and I guess it got in the way when she was cutting her paper she had colored?  That is the story she told me anyway!  So instead of trying to make it blend in I just decided to go for the chop!  And since Alyssa had her haircut about a month earlier, it wasn’t a big deal to Jenna if she could look like Alyssa.  I have to say she looks adorable and so grown up with it short and it is WAY easier to comb.  But I will not be doing anything but trimming it for a while.  I love long hair!

IMG_5685IMG_5687IMG_5688IMG_5689

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS