I Can Tell David Has Been Gone A Week!

Today has been one of those days when you just throw up your hands! Really!! It was a good day, busy but good. But man by the end of the day everyone was done! The boys had a father and son's outing last night that they went to with the neighbors. They got home this morning just as I was about to leave to Provo with the girls for Melanie's last dance competition (yippee!). After the competition I dropped off Melanie at the Provo Rec Center for a birthday party. Alyssa's best friend was there too and so we decided to go home and get the girls' swimming suits and go back. I also brought along Jason. Then I decided to plant the flowers I had bought the night before. The girls helped out and I am looking forward to having pretty, bright colors out in my front yard! Of course since I was gone all day the house was a wreck! Seriously I feel like NO ONE knows how to clean up after themselves! So after 30 minutes of hounding to get the disaster cleaned up so I could make dinner we finally got it under control. Of course through all of this the kids were fighting and blaming. I started to make dinner (crepes) and the fighting still continued. Finally I just said without thinking about it "Oh my HELL!" That got a quick reaction:) I NEVER swear! Only a couple of times and my kids have never heard me say it I think. I think as the kids become older and pull my strings harder I am going to have a REALLY hard time holding my tongue. Four more days till Dad comes home!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS