Funnies by Jenna

Jenna has been saying the funniest things lately and I had to record a couple!

David left to the Philippines Thursday and all 3 nights he has been gone Jenna has been in bed with me.  It has been a real treat for her!  2 nights she started in my bed and the 3rd night she walked in the middle of the night sometime.  The first night when I said she could sleep with me she was SOOO excited!  She started throwing off pillows and even threw off David’s pillow, leaving only mine on the bed.  I asked what pillow she was going to use.  She said “I am going to sleep on yours!”  Oh, really?  I said “no, this is my pillow.  You have to sleep on Dad’s pillow.”  She said in the cutest voice, “but I want to snuggle!”  Haha!  I am not the snuggling type in bed!  I told her she had to sleep on Dad’s pillow.  So she grabbed it off the floor put it on the bed, almost overlapping my pillow and laid down clear over on my side of the bed right next to me.  So we snuggledSmile

 

Yesterday at Ream’s Grocery store I was getting last minute food items for our dinner today, Hawaiian Haystacks.  We got to the Chinese isle where the Chow Mein noodles were.  Alyssa said excitedly when we got them that if you ate those you could speak Chinese!  Jenna’s eyes got big and she was so excited!  The rest of the time in the store Alyssa was saying Chinese words and Jenna was repeating them.  It was so funny!  Then this morning before church Jenna remembered about the Chinese noodles.  “Oh yah mom, when I eat dinner I am going to speak Chinese!”  I seriously could not bear to crush this cute, innocent thought so I went along with it! Then as we were getting food on the counter she reminded me again about eating the noodles and speaking Chinese so I decided to humor her and took a couple and put them in my mouth.  Then I started counting in Chinese!  The look on her face was priceless!!  So when she sat down with everyone else at the table and started to eat her food she said so disappointed “I can’t speak Chinese!”  It was so funny!  Unfortunately she is very gullible like her mother!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS