Sweet Reunion

One week after we moved in to our new house, David left to the Philippines for 2 weeks.  It was very stressful that week.  Kids started school and I was overwhelmed with all the new homework, unpacking and cleaning.  One day I felt like I would make some head way and the next day it felt like I was 2 days behind again on the unpacking.  David got home around 9 pm every night and he was no help on much at home.  So when he left it was not the relaxing, enjoy each other before leaving like we usually have.  It was the worst timing and I will not choose to do it again that way!

 

This is what David brought home to the kids.  They were just as excited as I was to see dad home, finally!  The girls got purses with an animal on the side and the boys got frog bags.  They loved them of course!  I love how the kids are totally surrounding their daddy!!

IMG_3503IMG_3504IMG_3505IMG_3506IMG_3507IMG_3508IMG_3509IMG_3510

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS