Random Stuff

The girls made beds in my closet one morning while I was getting ready.  I am LOVING my closet space.  I am sure I will fill it up more eventually but for now I like that there are empty shelves!  That means there is enough room for everything.

Lilac Farms 181Lilac Farms 182

Also I bought some new soap at Costco.  I thought when I bought it was Dishwasher Detergent.  It is liquid, Kirkland brand.  I even reread it before putting it in, “Dish Soap”.  Obviously the brain didn’t register what I read.

Lilac Farms 183

I think I got my dishwasher nice and clean though.

Comments

Ha! I sooooo have done that before. It's been a LONG time but I will never forget the fear I felt. Haha!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS