3 weeks in...

I LOVE SPRINGVILLE!! I really do. I love the small town feel, that the 4 way stops aren't perfectly lined up at all, that I have to travel 20 minutes to go shopping, that the school is super small (which I was a little bummed about at first), the people who live in our neighborhood are so down to earth and awesome (even though they have a lot of money), that ALL of my neighbors are members, that we live right next to nature and the mountains, my house (LOVE IT!), so many things.

I am really thankful that Heavenly Father new exactly what I was looking for when I didn't know if it existed in Utah. I am completely at peace with our new endeavor here and hope we can stay a long time.

Comments

smcgary said…
I'm thinking we're way behind on grandma time, and it's time to head south. A paradise vacation in Utah with some of our favorite people in the whole world. :) You would bloom no matter where you landed.
So glad you are enjoying your new place!
Enriquez Family said…
Maybe just maybe some day I might come see you! No driving for me though!
I am so glad things are working out and that you are enjoying things. Looks like you are right back into the swing of things with school life & your kids.

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS