Pictures of our home

Front:

IMG_3539

Family Room:

IMG_3528IMG_3529

Kitchen:

IMG_3530

Master Bath:

IMG_3531

Guest Room, but for the moment my sewing room:

IMG_3532

Office, which is why I don’t blog or do much of anything that requires a computer.  Still haven’t decided on office furniture that we like in our price range.  I think we are going to have to settle.

IMG_3533

Boys’ Room:

IMG_3534IMG_3537

So much more to do!  I can’t believe how much it costs just to decorate a room!  It is fun, but will take time.  We still love our home!

Comments

*~McGarys~* said…
The house looks great! Love the Diapers for sure. And your costumes looked great:) So fun!
Scott and Kelli said…
I love the house, I'm sure you'll finish it all in no time! Good luck!
Shanae said…
FUN!! Beautiful home, I am glad you are loving it there. It is always so nerve racking when you first move somewhere, wondering what it is going to be like.
Your home is gorgeous!!! Love it.
Jenks Family said…
I love the house, can't wait until we can build someday

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS