Jason’s looses his first tooth

Last month when Jason went to the dentist he found out he had 2 loose teeth in front.  Jason was pretty excited to hear that!  He has been working on it ever since.  Today it finally came out!  He didn’t let anyone else touch it.  He is a very determined boy and was proud of his work!

When it looked like this I suggested bringing out the pliers.

IMG_2801

IMG_2803IMG_2804IMG_2802

After about 1/2 an hour working on that thing going back and forth from pliers to fingers and still not out he decided he could eat lunch.  Two bites in and it was out!  A new surprise to show daddy when he gets home!

IMG_2805

Comments

What a brave boy to use the pliers himself.
The McGary's said…
wait a minute, so you're telling me Kyla is old enough to start losing teeth? I am not ready for that, teeth pulling wierds me out. I hated it when I was a kid and I don't think I could handle it now. I guess that will be Chad's area to step in. Jason is one brave boy to be pulling that thing out on his own and with pliers my goodness he means business:)

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS