It’s a Girl Thing

Alyssa and Jenna are so much fun to have around the house all day long!  They keep me laughing at their cute personalities.  And as you can tell in the last few posts my girls like to wear their Easter outfits a LOT!

IMG_2791

Both Alyssa and Jenna love to put on my high heels and walk around in them.  Alyssa has been wanting to take dance class for a LONG time (probably her whole 3 years!)  So I made her a deal.  If she could stop sucking her finger I would put her in dance class.  Did that do the trick?  YES!  I can’t believe how well she is doing.  She does slip up every now and then but if she remembers or I remind her about dance class she immediately takes it out of her mouth.  I think she will be completely broken of the habit very soon.

IMG_2795IMG_2796IMG_2798

Jenna LOVES to talk on the telephone!  She puts it up to her ear and then holds the phone up with her shoulder, arm extended.  LOVE HER!!

Comments

NaDell said…
Kids a;ways amaze me with how quickly they can change bad habits when there's a prize involved. Your girls are so cute! Try to enjoy those busy days. I hope they go to be for you easily.
NaDell said…
That is bed. Opps.

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS