Hang on we are in it again...

Seems to be a recurring thing here lately. Just as we get adjusted and settled in change! David took a last minute trip over to the Philippines on Tuesday. It was a hectic morning. David's mom caught a shuttle from St. George Monday and had surgery on her eye Tuesday morning in Salt Lake. We were busy running around that morning getting everyone where they needed to be on time. I was glad Carol was here for a few days after David left. It filled up some of the time. It has been raining non stop since Tuesday and I am ready for SUN! I can see all new weeds popping up thanks to all this new moisture. I am grateful that I don't have to worry about watering the lawn though. David didn't have time to get the sprinkler system going before he left. So that is one relief! Plans for the next few weeks other than school: $1 theatre to see Gnomeo and Juliet, swimming at the rec center, plant our garden, 2 preschool graduations, park, Redbox movie night and anything else we can think to do since there will be a long weekend for Memorial Day. Oh ya, a babysitter a few times so I can get out!

Comments

You are Supermom! I think you're amazing how well you handle being alone. hang in there!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS