Is January really over?? Man oh man, time is passing! I just wanted to write down some thoughts and happenings going on lately.

Jenna is weaned!! Wow, that was quick for me. Next to Melanie, she is the youngest to be weaned. I love the fact of being able to leave her for long periods of time and now overnight if I need or want to! A new sense of freedom!!

Thursday night our van got broken into. I guess it wasn't really broken into, our doors were unlocked! But various papers were on the passenger seat that were from the glove box and our DVD's were all taken (about 7). The good thing is they showed us a new drawer under the passenger seat that we never knew about! They left it open for us! I don't think they took anything else. Lesson learned. ALWAYS lock your doors! I still felt violated and it really scared Melanie.

My goals I set at the beginning of the year are still going strong...amazing! I am 1/2 way through the Book of Mormon and into my 3rd week of P90X. Since it's still to cold to run outside I have to keep myself in shape for the 5K and 10K.

The kids are back in full swing at school. Feels good to be back on a schedule again. I was starting to really feel out of it!

David is leaving for the Philippines on the 9th. I miss him already! This time around I am going to make a calendar with various things for the kids and I to do. And I am also going to schedule a babysitter in a few times. I already know I will be needing a break! We are celebrating Valentine's Day on Saturday. David has it all planned out. I just had to find a babysitter. The crowds should be normal to, which will be nice.

I am so excited for March! My mom and sister are coming down to SLC to visit and have a girls weekend. We got a hotel and are going to have 2 full days of partying! We are planning and thinking of fun ideas to do. I can't wait!!

Last night I found out Grandma McGary has cancer, pretty bad. This is very sad. I can't imagine going to Wa and not visiting Grandma almost everyday we are there. I love her!

Comments

Glad your January is going well. I'm totally impressed about your P90X. You're amazing. Yeah for having a baby weaned. I told Brian the other night it's the best/worst feeling to have someone so dependent on you. I'm heartbroken about Grandma too. I can't imagine life in WA without her. Good luck while David is gone.
marciekoch said…
I saw a post on Facebook today from Alise and I suspected it was your Grandma McGary. I'm so sorry to hear that. I don't know her well, but she is a important part of our North Franklin community. We're all supporting her!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS