FINALLY…

Jenna is finally OUT of our room!  Hallelujah!  While in California we set up Jenna’s porta-crib in the 2nd bedroom and she (and I) slept great!  So after a week of that and 2 days home and sleeping terrible I decided I had had enough and she was out!  First step to me being able to wean her!  She was so happy the first night when I put her in with the “big girls!”  She was all smiles and she had no problem going to sleep.  She did good the first 2 nights.  Then Melanie brought her in a few nights to me in the middle of the night because she was crying.  I told Melanie that she was going to have to learn to sleep through the night and to let her cry.  Well Melanie didn’t get a great night sleep that night!  Hopefully Jenna catches on quick because I don’t think Melanie will be able to handle it much longer!  The room is becoming more crowded with the Christmas toys and now the porta-crib!

IMG_2564IMG_2569

Comments

smcgary said…
Next thing you know she'll be wanting to wear nylons and makeup. My, she's getting to be big. Sleep by your name, I always say. Hey, that's the wrong name!

Love,
Mom

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS