Girls having fun

Melanie and Alyssa have been have a blast playing with their American Girl dolls! I am so glad I got one for Alyssa. Melanie treats her doll like they are best friends and Alyssa mother’s hers by rocking it! It is very cute! The first week of January I made the dolls sleeping bags and a tote bag to carry their dolls in so the dolls could go along on our vacation to California. (The sad part is Melanie had all the doll’s stuff packed and in a corner in her room ready to go. While helping me get other stuff ready to go she forgot to grab the dolls! She was heart broken!)

IMG_2565IMG_2567IMG_2566

The girls set up a blanket and brought down their “kitchen food” and had a picnic with their dolls. It was fun to see them pretend!IMG_2559

Comments

smcgary said…
Why does this post remind me of being a mom of two cute girls? Aaah. Those were great days.

Love
Mom
Melissa said…
Love all of the pictures. I had no idea you guys were in California, what fun! My boys are jealous of LegoLand. It is on their dream list of vacation destinations!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS