Projects

projects 002 I got this cute little table at the goodwill while in WA for $9.50.  It is my little project for a couple of days!projects 013

I also made this sun mirror with Trisha and Becky.  It was a lot of fun, but quite the project.  I have decided that I am WAY to much of a perfectionist for my own good!  I love how it turned out though!  The tutorial is here.  Alise and Heather had made one and I really liked it so I thought I’d give it a try.  I went for the look of the original gold one at the top of her page.  And super cheap with the mirror, sticks, and paint it was around $10.  These 2 things were a pain to bring home though!

Comments

Scott & Ali said…
So the mirror is adorable...I have actually started to make one, hah! How did you cover the mirror to paint the skewers?

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS