I am going there someday

This month’s Ensign was all about temples. I did the lesson a coupled weeks ago in Family Home Evening and I had all the kids look through the Ensign at all of the beautiful pictures in there. It was fun to see all of the temples from around the world. We found the temple in the Philippines and also an inside picture of our temple, the Oquirrh Mountain. At the end I asked the kids which temple they would like to be married in. Cameron said the Salt Lake and Melanie, Alyssa and Jason said the Oquirrh Mountain. Then I told them the next week I would have a surprise for each of them. This is what I got them. I went to the Distribution Center for the pictures and then over to Michaels for the frames. After I framed them I printed on paper the things they needed to do to enter the temple and taped it to to each of the backs of the frames. They loved them!IMG_1962IMG_1959

I hope they will always have a goal to enter the temple. It is my favorite date to go with David here! We especially love to go back and do sealings on our Anniversary. I wanted our kids to have a daily reminder in their room that they can enter the temple if they live worthy.

Comments

Mikaela said…
What a great idea! You're always so creative, Kira!!!
What an excellent idea. I absolutely loved it and your kids will always remember it. How neat!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS