Mr. Clean, Mr. Clean

“Oh my heck!  Oh my gosh!  Are you SERIOUS!?!?!”  That was what I was saying in my head while using these babies today!  If you have used these than you know what I am talking about.  I have never tried out the Mr. Clean Magic Erasers until today. 

projects 007

Last month I went visiting teaching and instead of a normal visit, I asked her if she would like us to help her with something in her home since she was 9 months prego.  She volunteered her floors.  So, I have her to thank for introducing me to these babies on her floor boards!  It was worth the 2 hours of cleaning to get this tip!

I have tried scrubbing my walls and floor boards with lots of other things and NOTHING has worked like this.  Take a look for yourself…

The inside of my front door:projects 004 projects 008 projects 009 

And my stairs.  You can definitely see where I used the Magic Eraser!  I even cleaned my closet door and walls.  I need to go get more I got so carried away I used all 4!  I think I just found a great new and easy job for my kids to do!  I love white, white baseboards!!!!!!

projects 014

 

Warning:  Do not let little children get a hold of these and put them in their mouths!  They are very corrosive I have heard!!

Comments

Yeah! I have been waiting for a Washington post. I had to smile when you said you write and then want to erase it the next day. I thought I was the only one who did that. I really put it all out there. :) And well like you I realize that's life and maybe my kids will appreciate it some day. I always appreciate when people are honest. It makes me feel like I'm not the only one and that we all have our moments. Washington looks like you had a ball. You made me want to go to the Country Merchantile. I have heard the fall is the best. Your picture of the 14 people in the van made me laugh out loud. How fun! And about Mr. Clean....you made me want to go buy them tonight. I have heard to be careful though on painted walls because it takes the paint right off? Have you tried or heard that? Luckily nothing is too dinged in our house except our back metal door...it looks like yours did! In my nesting mode I will have to try it! Glad you are home safe and sound and glad you blogged!

Popular posts from this blog

Our New Family Pictures

How close have you been to a Prophet?

TRIALS